Magellan Media Consulting helps publishers, content marketers and start-ups create, manage, and distribute content. With innovative solutions backed by original research, we help our clients leverage content to improve top- and bottom-line results.
Founded in 1998 by publishing industry veteran Brian O’Leary, Magellan provides research, benchmarking and business planning services to companies with publishing and media components, including:
- Content marketers who need to support sustained growth in their operations.
- Start-ups and independent firms that either serve or are looking to disrupt publishers.
- Funders looking to strengthen their understanding of industry trends and opportunities, improve deal flow or enhance the value of their portfolio companies.
- Publishers who need to maintain a competitive edge in an evolving media landscape.
Ready To Contact Magellan Media?
We provide innovative solutions that ensure your business can capitalize on your content investments.
With extensive experience with major magazine, book and new media entities, our principals can help you realize the potential of content and encourage engagement in a multi-platform world. We specialize in focused engagements that efficiently examine your enterprise as a whole, consider challenges and proposals in a market context, and immediately improve operational and financial results. There is no learning curve—Magellan moves at the speed of content.
From improving content workflows across platforms to aligning editorial and production processes to capitalize on your content-management investment, Magellan has the skills and experience you need to effect lasting, positive change within your organization.
Our professional memberships and affiliations include:
- American Society of Association Executives
- Association Media & Publishing
- Alliance for Audited Media
- Book Industry Study Group